Innovative Growers Equipment Benches
Innovative Growers Equipment, Inc. specializes in building custom ebb & flow greenhouse benches and matching expanded metal benches.
Our ebb & flow benches are designed and manufactured with quality materials. These benches have legs, leveling headers, and bench top framework made from galvanized steel tubing from Allied Tubing. Side and end rails are extruded using marine-grade aluminum. Our rounded bench corners are also custom-extruded aluminum. The bench tops are vacuum-formed, UV resistant polystyrene. We offer 1.5 meter and 2 meter lengths, to minimize the need for glue joints, while still allowing for easy shipment.
Benches are made to order for each customer. Ebb & flow benches are available in many widths. We currently stock 4', 5', & 6' wide tray at our manufacturing warehouse. Many other widths are available as a special order. The bench lengths are completely custom, but generally must be at least 7 1/2 feet long as a minimum. Depending on our backlog of orders, we are usually able to ship orders of our stocked widths in about 3 weeks or less. Other special widths may take as long as 8 weeks to ship.
- Bench structure galvanized 1" steel tubing
- Leveling header – 1.25" galvanized tubing, with 2" of leveling capability
- Anti-Tip bracket welded together with galvanized steel tubing
- Metal brackets to secure bench to concrete
- Extruded Aluminum side rails, rounded bench corners
- Molded polystyrene ebb and flow tray inserts
- Bench connector barbed through one end to connect to .75" hose
- All necessary glue and fasteners for assembly
- All parts pre-drilled, pre-punched, pre-cut, ready to assemble
For more information on Innovative Growers Equipment Benches, please contact one of our sale reps.